We are currently seeking an Automotive Diagnostic Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles. Clean Class E Driver's License (standard license), along with a clean background check required.
* Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
* Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
* Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
* Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
* Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
* Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
* Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
* Deadline and detail-oriented
We are not looking for someone to just change parts! We need someone that can diagnose vehicles and repair them accordingly.